In this article, you will be learned about the step by step procedure to resolve multiple issues related to activation and others.
How to activate a Microsoft product key?
If you have recently purchased a new Microsoft product, then you can simply activate it just by using the product key. But if you are confronting Microsoft Office not activated error, then you can go through the below steps to activate your product:
• Open the Microsoft product on your computer which can be opened by double-clicking on it.
• Click on Activate tab.
• Now click on Enter Product Key option enter the product key provided by the Microsoft into the given field.
• Click on Continue tab and then sign in to your Microsoft account.
• After that, click on Finish Activation tab.
Microsoft Office Activation Wizard pop-up alert can always cause bang from a buck, and it will never carry on complicated scams, but usually the simple will more possibly result in huge damage. It will disguise like a support advice by warning you that your Microsoft Office needs to be activated and it suggests you to call 1 855 345 8210 helpline phone number. To your surprise, Microsoft Office Activation Wizard pop-up alert is not revealing itself but making a scheme to elicit your faith. When you are deceived into calling their Technical assistant team.
How to fix Microsoft Office activation errors?
Are you get stuck into any error during the activation of your Microsoft product? Then you can either reactivate Microsoft Office or follow the below simple and easy instructions to fix this issue:
Method 1: Run Office as administrator
This problem may also occur if your product is not getting permission from your computer and then you can follow the below steps:
• Type Microsoft Office into the search bar and then press the Enter.
• Now right-click on it and then choose the option Run as Administrator.
• Choose Yes to run Office as an Administrator.
Method 2: Disable Proxy Servers
If you are using any Proxy Server, then Microsoft office not activation wizard may occur due to the misconfiguration in proxy server. You can disable the proxy server through the below steps:
• Click on Start menu and then open the Settings.
• Click on Network & Internet option.
• Now click on Proxy icon which is available on the left pane side window.
• After that, disable the automatically detect settings option to disable the proxy servers.
In this, way you can simply fix the varied activation related issues on Microsoft office and if you are not able to resolve, then contact the customer support team for obtaining the result oriented solutions.