Show Ads

£ 0.00
More Information
How do I claim tax relief on the uniform? To be able to claim tax relief, ALL of the audience must apply; you wear a recognisable uniform that shows you have got a reliable job, such as a branded T-shirt, police or nurse uniform. Your employer needs you to wear it while you are working. You have to buy, clean, replace or repair it yourself. Nevertheless, you cannot claim if your employer washes your kit, gives facilities to do so (even if you do not use them) or pays you for making this maintenance. Explore more information at DNS Accountants and get a free consultation
This Ad has been viewed 75 times.