Contact InformationContact LBTC
More InformationLBTC is offers accounting related courses helps to acquire a sound appreciation of accounting and finance in order to communicate and succeed in the business world.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
1. The difference between management accounting and financial accounting.
2. The difference between fixed and variable costs.
3. How to calculate variable and fixed costs using the high-low method.
4. How to use break-even analysis as a decision-making tool.
5. How to calculate and understand contribution, the break-even point, and margin of safety.
6. The limitations of break-even analysis.
7. Why overheads need to be included when costing products.
8. How to calculate a simple ‘blanket’ overhead rate.
Seven Pancras Square, 7 King’s Boulevard, Kings Cross, London N1C 4AG, United Kingdom
Mail - email@example.com
Phone no. +44 208 5600 312
This Ad has been viewed 7 times.